Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Grilled Cheese

I can't fight you
Why do I try
Your always there
With that look in your eye

You break me down
I'm at your feet
I love you so much
I can feel your heart beat

We are one
You feel it too
The first time you smiled
I knew I was meant for you

Together we found
A fantasy it seems
I didn't expect
A love others dream

I was in a bad way
Before we came to be
Confused and lonely
I thought there was no saving me

It was so unreal how
Like magic you appeared
I didn't want to let you in
Falling is what I feared

Everything started getting easier
I stopped crying in the night
The world was different
With you by my side, I sleep tight

Happiness wasn't deserved by me
I was only good at failing
You showed me my true self
Since then we've been sailing

Where ever you go
I won't be far behind
Your grace and faith
Has made me kind

You ask of very little
Always putting me first
I'll be your mountain
When your at your worst

What you see in me
I have in you
Forever intertwined
Stronger than the mightiest glue

No comments:

Post a Comment